This website uses technologies to gather information that can help you improve your online experience. This policy refers to these technologies with the aim of making you understand, exactly, the use we make of cookies and how to disable them if necessary.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser when a website is visited with a PC, a Smartphone or a Tablet. Each cookie contains different data (for example the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.). Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
WHAT ARE THEY FOR
Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the site (technical cookies), while others optimize their performance to offer a better user experience or allow the acquisition of usage statistics of the site (Analytical cookies). Others still serve for the display of advertisements, in some cases personalized thanks to the profiling carried out (profiling cookies).
L’eventuale prestazione del consenso dell’utente viene memorizzata dal sito internet, per quanto di sua competenza, mediante un cookie tecnico, avente durata di 12 mesi. L’utente viene informato sia mediante l’informativa breve (barra visualizzata in basso alla prima visita del sito sino a quando non viene prestato o negato il consenso) sia mediante la presente informativa estesa. I cookie vengono accettati mediante l’apposito pulsante nella barra visualizzata in basso.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Any provision of user consent is stored by the website, within its competence, using a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed both by the short notice (bar displayed at the bottom of the first visit to the site until consent is given or denied) and by this extended information. Cookies are accepted using the appropriate button in the bar displayed below.
The following links refer to the most used browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
As a rule, the browsers used today:
- They offer the “Do not track” option, which is supported by some websites (but not all). In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain browsing data.
- They offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way data will not be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved, but the navigation data however, they can be acquired by the manager of the website visited.
- They allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part, but when you visit a website again, they are usually installed where this possibility is not blocked.
COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
First-party technical cookies
They are essential for the proper functioning of the website and allow users to browse and exploit its features, such as storing previous actions, saving the open session and / or carrying out other activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of websites.
Analytical cookies of third parties
They allow you to understand how users interact with the website by providing information on the last page visited, the number of sections and pages visited, time spent on the website and each story emerged during navigation (such as a message error) and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in its use. This information could be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with information from other users so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other. These cookies are collected and aggregated anonymously and improve the yield of the website. The analytical cookies we use come from third parties and can be disabled through the relative links:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html